1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Melt together the coconut oil and almond butter and stir well. Add in the spices, orange zest and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the oats, milk and eggs until fully mixed.
4. Combine the oat mixture with the coconut oil and nut butter mix. Add in the blueberries and carefully mix, being careful not to squash the berries.
5. Line a non-stick baking tray with a little coconut oil and pour in the mixture. Finish by sprinkling the top with mixed seeds or chopped nuts for an extra crunch.
6. Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and is firm to touch – the mixture should still be moist in the centre.
7. Leave to cool and then cut into 8 pieces.
8. Place thinly sliced orange pieces on top to garnish.
Recipe created by Lily Soutter in partnership with Canderel®.
200g porridge oats (not whole rolled oats)
200ml semi-skimmed milk (or plant based alternative)
1 tsp vanilla paste
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
Zest of one orange
20g Canderel® Original
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp almond butter – ideally crunchy
1/2 tbsp mixed seeds to decorate
2 handfuls of blueberries